What Do You Mean, Church Inside Out?
Church Inside Out was born out of the ministry of Mobile Missions Network with the goal of equipping people to be the church. We are simply a gathering of His people to be equipped to be scattered throughout the week to take the church to our communities, mobile home communities, workplaces, schools and more.
“My ambition has always been to preach the Good News where the name of Christ has never been heard, rather than where a church has already been started by someone else. I have been following the plan spoken of in the Scriptures, where it says, ‘Those who have never been told about him will see, and those who have never heard of him will understand.'”
- To be a kingdom minded family of servant missionaries who make disciples and influence the next generation to surrender their lives to Christ.
- A Movement to BE the church of God’s people intentionally committing to surrender together so that others can find his kingdom.
- To help people move from fans to followers to kingdom partners.
- Move From Some people are called TO All are called, gifted and empowered by the Spirit of God.
- From The Sunday gathering is the main event and for my personal enjoyment To the Sunday gathering is for equipping, encouraging, and inspiring to GO.
- From Community and Mission as an interruption, optional and a threat to my schedule To community and mission is a priority and integrated into my daily rhythm of life
- From we measure success by butts in the seat, money given, and programs developed To we measure success by the spread of God’s kingdom by disciples made, disciple-makers released and CIO’s started and missional communities formed.
- From certain pastors, ministries and church leaders are called to love and serve the poor, oppressed and marginalized To we are all called and equipped to bring the kingdom of God to any and every place where God does not have rule
- Radical Prayer and Abiding Relationship
- Obedience to The Word
- Every Believer a Missionary
- Spirit Empowered Disciples
- Radical Generosity
- Loving the Marginalized
- Kingdom Come
- To join corporately as the body of Christ to celebrate Jesus, encourage and equip one another through the Word of God and testify about what God is doing in our lives and community.
- To help individuals be so like Christ that people would recognize us by the fact that we “had been with Jesus.” (Acts 4:13). This is accomplished through our D.N.A. groups which stand for Discovering the Word of God, Nurturing our relationships with one another and Christ, and Act upon what we learn through obedience to Christ.
- To BE the church. Train, equip and send out ordinary people to make disciples and plant missional communities in their workplace, neighborhoods, mobile communities, the nation and the world.
- To BE for the city. When the city has a need, our church meets that need. We become the pastors to the city.
- Serve in the community you are called out to (your neighborhood, business, school, mobile home community, etc.) or serve those who are being scattered from inside our gathering.
GIVE 2 THE CAUSE To be a church so generous that it gives our body the flexibility and freedom to go and start new works around our city and help take care of one another’s needs. (Acts 2:42-47)
Church Inside Out